Dragonfly CBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil Product Information
Unlike our broad-spectrum products, it offers CBD in filtered form, with all other Cannabinoids, terpenes and waxes reduced. This product is not made from CBD isolate. From seed to shelf Dragonfly Biosciences® controls the whole process.
- Non GMO.
- Gluten Free.
- THC Free.
- Vegetarian Friendly.
- Suitable for adults aged 18 and over.
How to use
Using pipette, administer oil under the tongue. Hold for 2 minutes to maximise absorption. We recommend starting with a 7 drop (approx. 12mg) serving then varying as required. Do not exceed 200mg of CBD per day.
Out of direct sunlight and below 25 degrees. Keep out of reach of children.
Country of Origin – Bulgaria
Manufacturers Address: Dragonfly Biosciences Ltd. 86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE, UK
Dragonfly CBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil Ingredients
Sourced from organically grown Cannabis Sativa L.
- Based on our recommended 12mg serving, this tincture contains approximately 85 servings.
Dragonfly CBD Narrow-Spectrum Oil Hazards and Cautions
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Always consult your doctor if you are pregnant, lactating or taking any medication. Not intended for children under 18 years old.
- Do not exceed 200mg of CBD per day.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.