CBD Hemp Oil Capsules Product Information
To manufacture our CBD capsules, Elixinol™ produces a whole-plant hemp-oil extract, derived from specially bred, organically grown industrial hemp plants with a high cannabidiol (CBD) content. Our hemp-oil extract is non-synthetic and not an isolate. We apply a super-critical fluid extraction method which uses CO2 and no harmful chemicals in the process. The resultant CBD hemp oil extract contains all the synergistic cannabinoids, terpenoids, essential oils and other compounds in the original plant. All the hemp we grow and use in your CBD capsules is non-GMO industrial hemp. Our CBD capsules contain a full spectrum of terpenes, phytocannabinoids and other important compounds found in the original plant.
- 15 mg of CBD plus 375 mg of hemp oil per capsule.
- Full-spectrum hemp oil extract ensures you get the benefit of many cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Organic hemp CO2 extracted in a chemical-free process for maximum purity and quality.
CBD Hemp Oil Capsules
- Hemp Extract
- MCT Oil (extracted naturally from Coconut oil)
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Purified water
- Other natural molecules include: alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, sugars, aldehydes, alcohols, ketones, flavanoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments and water.
CBD Hemp Oil Capsules Hazards & Cautions
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Always consult your doctor if you are pregnant, lactating or taking any medication. Not intended for children under 18 years old.
- We pre-dissolve our CBD hemp oil and embed it into microscopic liposomes. This safe technology allows you to absorb more cannabinoids with the aid of naturally occurring phospholipids. These support cellular health and delivery of cannabidiol and other cannabinoids directly into the cell.